Counted recruitment are currently seeking a Group Financial Controller to join a large business based in Dudley. The company recruiting are a medium sized business and this role will oversee a team of 4-5 staff, supporting the Finance Director. The business is strong financially and has fantastic staff retention.
Main duties for this Group Financial Controller are:
- Ownership of a team of part qualified and qualified accountants
- Working with your team to oversee the production of management accounts for a number of business units
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts for a number of entities in various countries
- Provide support to the FP&A team to compliment the planning process
- Help with tax duties across the business
- Implementation of robust accounting policies and procedures (IFRS, UKGAAP)
- Project work including integration of any acquired businesses
- Business partner the UK finance team and other non financial stakeholders
- Be a key part of both internal and external audit
- Drive continuous improvement of processes
This Group Financial Controller role will see you join a service based business in Dudley. The successful candidate will need to be strong technically, whilst having the ability and personality to manage a team and business partner non financial stakeholders. You must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
This is a fantastic role and the main benefits of this role are:
- You will have an excellent and supportive manager who has extensive experience in the business
- The team has excellent staff retention
- The business and the teams remit is growing
- Free parking in dudley
- Future progression routes
- A demanding role - but flexible! Flex hours and WFH considered.
At Counted, we appreciate that roles are often online for a long period of time. If you want to check if this role is still live or just want more details before applying, call Dan Taylor on 07966710197.