Counted recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Commercial Accountant to join a medium sized manufacturing business to be based in Worcester. The company recruiting has a range of companies in their group, you will stretch across all UK entities. The business are looking for someone to take on a role that mixes Management Accounting with business partnering, forecasting and process improvement.
As the Senior Commercial Accountant the main duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including detailed financial forecasts
- Being a key player on the forecasting and budgeting for all UK sites across the group
- Business partner a range of financial and non financial staff across the business
- P&L, balance sheet and cash flow work
- Produce high quality financial analysis to support the business and drive profitability
- Get out into the business and drive operational change through financial principles
- Business partner a range of non financial staff to help control costs
- Project and cost accounting
- Drive the improvement of processes and controls within the business unit
- Support and develop junior members of the finance team
- Become a key contact for external advisors such as audit and tax teams
- Fixed asset work and control accounts
- Support the technical accounting requirements including statutory accounts and the tax pack
This Senior Commercial Accountant will see you become a ever changing Manufacturing group. You will be part of a very high calibre team in a fast paced growing unit. The role suits an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified candidate but they will consider finalists. The role does involve travel locally to another site but hours are flexible and the sites are all within 1 hours radius.
We feel this is a fantastic role and the main benefits of this role are:
- The opportunity to grow in the business to FC level
- Great supportive manager with a strong background
- A changing business with lots to do
- Not all processes are perfect, giving you the chance to add a lot to your cv
- An important part of a wide ranging finance function
- A varied role with both core accounts and business partnering opportunities
- A role that requires you to get out there and business partner!