Counted recruitment are currently seeking a Transactional Finance Manager to join a large technology business based in Bromsgrove. The company recruiting are a medium sized business and this role will oversee a team of 10+ staff, supporting the Finance Director. The business is strong financially and has fantastic staff retention.
Main duties for this Transactional Finance Manager are:
- Ownership of a team of 10+ that span Credit Control, Cashiering, Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable
- Manage the relationship between the Management Accounting and transactional finance teams
- Management of timely invoicing and collection of debt
- You will be responsible for the production of up to date banking reports to aid accurate reporting of the business cash position and forecasting.
- You will ensure the on-time collection of incoming revenues and compile monthly KPI reports for the AP, AR and CC teams.
- You will be an experienced and hands on manager able to lead, support and train staff to ensure processes are working effectively
- Manage aged creditors and aged debtors
- Resolving complex queries
- Setting up supplier payment runs
- Overseeing new suppliers onboarding
- Approval of daily bank transfers
- Drive continuous improvement of processes
This Transactional Finance Manager role will see you join a tech based business in Bromsgrove. The successful candidate will strong team management skills, alongside the personality to bring together the ledger finance team and the wider finance function.
This is a fantastic role and the main benefits of this role are:
- You will have an excellent and supportive manager who has extensive experience in the business
- A great team
- A very stable business
At Counted, we appreciate that roles are often online for a long period of time. If you want to check if this role is still live or just want more details before applying, call Dan Taylor on 07966710197.